15 May 2020
RTX: Buy Resilient Defense Co at Current Levels
In its first earnings since the merger between United Technologies Corp. (UTX) and Raytheon Co. (RTN) and the dual Spinoff of Carrier Global Corp. (CARR) and Otis Worldwide Corp. (OTIS) in April 2020, new Parent Raytheon Technologies Corp. (RTX) proves its defense operations maintain their resilience in the ongoing pandemic environment. The recovery in the commercial aviation market will take a couple years to occur, but current levels provide an entry opportunity in RTX.
- Investors Recommended to Buy RTX at Current Levels
- Defense Business Remains Resilient Amid Pandemic
- Commercial Aviation Recovery Over Next Couple Years / Negatives Priced-In
- Dividend Declared (3.3% Yield) / FY20E Outlook to be Released Next Quarter
- Target Price Maintained / RTX is a Current Spinoff Model Portfolio Holding