The UK’s largest builders’ merchants retailer, Travis Perkins Plc (TPK), is going through a momentous change which has already seen the recent stepping down of its CEO and COO, the upcoming sale of its plumbing & heating (P&H – just over 22% of its revs) division by 2019 and the demerger of well-known UK home improvement retailer Wickes by 1H 2020. TPK enters the upcoming EU Spinoff Calendar.
- British Builders’ Merchant, Travis Perkins, to Separate Home Improvement Retailer, Wickes
- Pushed for Sale of Plumbing & Heating Division By 2019
- Management Shake-Up Ahead of Split / CEO & COO Step Down
- Takeover Specialist and Advisor (Part of UK Takeover Panel) Remains
- Expected 1H 2020 Spinoff / TPK Enters the ESR Upcoming EU Spinoff Calendar