Eleven years since its original break-up, global satellite provider EchoStar Corp (SATS) revealed last week that it will be Spinning off its Broadcast Satellite Service (BSS) business and then immediately merging it with DISH Network Corp. (DISH). The management have guided for on or after September 10, 2019 as its Spinoff date.
- Spin-Merger: Satellite Provider, SATS, to Spinoff Broadcast Satellite Service (BSS) Entity
- 4th Largest US Pay-TV and Wireless Player, DISH, to Immediately Acquire BSS Business
- Previous Break-Up 11-Years Ago / Billionaire Co-Founder No Stranger to Spins
- DISH Insiders Make Biggest Bet Ahead of Spin-Merger
- Spinoff Date: Sep 10, 2019 / SATS Analysis Out Shortly