25 March 2020
Three Value Names to Buy Here
To inform our analysis into finding the next value ideas in this current market environment, we started by examining the sectors that outperformed the S&P 500 Index following the 2008 financial crisis (recovery started on March 2, 2009). The data shows six sectors (out of the total 11) that have consistently outperformed the S&P 500 Index in the five years after the recovery. We have narrowed down to three names (one European and two US) that are worth buying at current levels.
- Screening Process Produces Three Value Names to Buy at Current Levels
- MAR: Strong Growth Potential in Asset-Light Business Transition
- VFC: High-Growth High-Margin Brand Value Play
- LHN SW: Operational Turnaround & Inorganic Growth Opportunities
- MAR & VFC Enter the Special Situations MP with +3% Weightings at the End of Today's (March 25) VWAP / LHN SW Enters March 26 with a +3% Weighting