This week, the French government will be raising cash to help pay down its national debt by selling its current stake in France’s lottery, Française des Jeux (FDJ), via a privatization. As Europe’s second largest lottery and the fourth largest worldwide will look to list on the market, the French government will sell approximately 52% of its stake in FDJ. While US and institutional investors won’t be eligible for the 2% discount upon purchase as French retailers would, an initial look ahead of the prospectus shows the company as a good long-term opportunity. Full Analysis out shortly.
- Early Signs of a Positive Upcoming Privatization…This Week / Opportunity to Subscribe to France’s Lottery Listing
- Française des Jeux (FDJ): Second Largest Lottery in Europe / Quasi-Monopoly Status / Recommend Investors to Subscribe
- Attractive Dividends / Leverage Not a Concern for FDJ vs. Peers / French Government to Retain Approx. 20% Stake
- Exclusive Rights For 25 Years Provides Earnings Visibility / Positive Outlook for FDJ – UEFA Euro 2020
- Tentative Start Date to Subscribe: Nov 7, 2019 / IPO Date: Nov 21, 2019 / Prospectus and Full Analysis Out Shortly