The Edge CEO Jim Osman was recently interviewed by ValueWalk’s Raul Panganiban on his outlook on Special Situations Investing. In addition to his views on the markets and how special situations are value creators, Jim also provides excerpts from his forthcoming book on investing in the space. Take a listen on the link below to hear how investors can benefit from looking for ideas in the space.
- Here’s Why You Should Be Buying Pfizer Like Its Insiders
- These Stocks are “Special.” Here’s Why – Barron’s Q&A
- Jim Osman Pinpoints 3 Potential Winners – Business Insider Interview
- As Zwift CEO Hints At An IPO, Here Are The Top E-Sports Stocks For 2020
- As Video Dating Soars, Diller’s Match Spinoff Can Make Investors A Killing
- Three Ways To Detect Underperforming CEOs Who Can Spoil Your Portfolio
- BMW Should Spin Off Rolls-Royce To Take On Tesla
- Who Is The King Of The Activists?
- Madison Square Garden Spun Off Its Sport And Entertainment Businesses; Here’s Why Both Stocks Are Undervalued, Investors Say
- Sachem Named ‘King of the Activists’ in New Study on Performance
- Trump’s 5G China Security Deadline Will Force Nokia M&A
- MSG Entertainment Trading at ‘Huge’ Discount, The Edge Says
- Gilead’s Coronavirus Wonder-Drug Remdesivir Is Masking A Board Contagion
- MSG’s History of Value-Creating Splits Bodes Well
- Keep Your Cool And Think Like Warren Buffett In The Covid-19 Crisis