The Edge CEO Jim Osman was recently interviewed by ValueWalk’s Raul Panganiban on his outlook on Special Situations Investing. In addition to his views on the markets and how special situations are value creators, Jim also provides excerpts from his forthcoming book on investing in the space. Take a listen on the link below to hear how investors can benefit from looking for ideas in the space.
- Jim Osman Gives His Views on Catalyst Investing to Business Insider
- Jim Osman’s Outlook on Special Situations Investing With ValueWalk
- The Acquisition of WhiteSand Research LLC Offers Greater Intelligence to Edge Clients
- Could Amazon Buy eBay in a 2020 Cash Deal?
- Could There Be A Retail Nightmare Before Christmas?
- Investors Lament Anti-Spinoff Sentiment Spurred by 2019’s Flops
- Amid GE Pension Crisis, Welch & Immelt Should Pay Back Their $600 Million Golden Handshake
- Furious John McAfee Slams Facebook’s Libra As An “Abomination”
- Bed Bath & Beyond Investors Set For Infinity As Activist Says Market Undervalues Company By Billions
- Mattel’s Time Is Running Out Amid Federal Securities Probe, And Not Even Barbie Can Save It
- Why UK Discount Retailer Primark Should Spinoff To Unleash Real Value For Investors
- US Defense Firms Will Strike It Rich Amid Saudi Oil Hit And Iranian 2020 Election Hack
- Tire Companies Goodyear And Cooper Seem Ready For A Blowout As Market Declines Point To A Merger
- MSG Is Courting A Slam Dunk For Investors With Plans To Spinoff The Knicks And Rangers
- ‘Champions League’ Hedge Fund Says Puma Spinoff Is Part Of Its 17 Percent Stellar Performance