The Edge CEO Jim Osman was recently interviewed by ValueWalk’s Raul Panganiban on his outlook on Special Situations Investing. In addition to his views on the markets and how special situations are value creators, Jim also provides excerpts from his forthcoming book on investing in the space. Take a listen on the link below to hear how investors can benefit from looking for ideas in the space.
- Who Is The King Of The Activists?
- Madison Square Garden Spun Off Its Sport And Entertainment Businesses; Here’s Why Both Stocks Are Undervalued, Investors Say
- Sachem Named ‘King of the Activists’ in New Study on Performance
- Trump’s 5G China Security Deadline Will Force Nokia M&A
- MSG Entertainment Trading at ‘Huge’ Discount, The Edge Says
- Gilead’s Coronavirus Wonder-Drug Remdesivir Is Masking A Board Contagion
- MSG’s History of Value-Creating Splits Bodes Well
- Keep Your Cool And Think Like Warren Buffett In The Covid-19 Crisis
- Donation Wave Transforms UK Food Delivery Business
- Jim Osman’s Stock Picks to Buy for Post-Coronavirus Gains – Business Insider Interview
- Hungry Activists Should Take A Bite Out Of The Cheesecake Factory
- Jim Osman Gives His Views on Catalyst Investing to Business Insider
- Jim Osman’s Outlook on Special Situations Investing With ValueWalk
- The Acquisition of WhiteSand Research LLC Offers Greater Intelligence to Edge Clients
- Could Amazon Buy eBay in a 2020 Cash Deal?