Value investing is dead and The Edge Group is predicting the Catalyst Space as the new trend for 2020. The Edge Group LLC, the global leader in Catalyst, Special Situations and Spinoff research, has acquired substantially all of the assets of WhiteSand Research LLC, offering money managers even greater access to unique market intelligence in the niche Catalyst, Special Situations and Spinoff space.
- Here’s Why You Should Be Buying Pfizer Like Its Insiders
- These Stocks are “Special.” Here’s Why – Barron’s Q&A
- Jim Osman Pinpoints 3 Potential Winners – Business Insider Interview
- As Zwift CEO Hints At An IPO, Here Are The Top E-Sports Stocks For 2020
- As Video Dating Soars, Diller’s Match Spinoff Can Make Investors A Killing
- Three Ways To Detect Underperforming CEOs Who Can Spoil Your Portfolio
- BMW Should Spin Off Rolls-Royce To Take On Tesla
- Who Is The King Of The Activists?
- Madison Square Garden Spun Off Its Sport And Entertainment Businesses; Here’s Why Both Stocks Are Undervalued, Investors Say
- Sachem Named ‘King of the Activists’ in New Study on Performance
- Trump’s 5G China Security Deadline Will Force Nokia M&A
- MSG Entertainment Trading at ‘Huge’ Discount, The Edge Says
- Gilead’s Coronavirus Wonder-Drug Remdesivir Is Masking A Board Contagion
- MSG’s History of Value-Creating Splits Bodes Well
- Keep Your Cool And Think Like Warren Buffett In The Covid-19 Crisis