Value investing is dead and The Edge Group is predicting the Catalyst Space as the new trend for 2020. The Edge Group LLC, the global leader in Catalyst, Special Situations and Spinoff research, has acquired substantially all of the assets of WhiteSand Research LLC, offering money managers even greater access to unique market intelligence in the niche Catalyst, Special Situations and Spinoff space.
- Donation Wave Transforms UK Food Delivery Business
- Hungry Activists Should Take A Bite Out Of The Cheesecake Factory
- Jim Osman Gives His Views on Catalyst Investing to Business Insider
- Jim Osman’s Outlook on Special Situations Investing With ValueWalk
- The Acquisition of WhiteSand Research LLC Offers Greater Intelligence to Edge Clients
- Could Amazon Buy eBay in a 2020 Cash Deal?
- Could There Be A Retail Nightmare Before Christmas?
- Investors Lament Anti-Spinoff Sentiment Spurred by 2019’s Flops
- Amid GE Pension Crisis, Welch & Immelt Should Pay Back Their $600 Million Golden Handshake
- Furious John McAfee Slams Facebook’s Libra As An “Abomination”
- Bed Bath & Beyond Investors Set For Infinity As Activist Says Market Undervalues Company By Billions
- Mattel’s Time Is Running Out Amid Federal Securities Probe, And Not Even Barbie Can Save It
- Why UK Discount Retailer Primark Should Spinoff To Unleash Real Value For Investors
- US Defense Firms Will Strike It Rich Amid Saudi Oil Hit And Iranian 2020 Election Hack
- Tire Companies Goodyear And Cooper Seem Ready For A Blowout As Market Declines Point To A Merger