By Khai Nguyen, senior writer Harvest (hvst.com): For savvy investors seeking significant under-covered opportunities and new ideas they can trust; Harvest, the latest US investors platform that boasts registered investors such as Kyle Bass and Dan Loeb, recently got the opportunity to interview, Jim Osman, Founder and CEO of The Edge Consulting Group revealing his renowned insight on what he both visions and will be targeting in 2015.
- With your 20 plus years of experience in spinoffs and special situation investing, what are some of the reoccurring themes that you have seen play out over and over?
- How then, do you determine which companies will create position value as opposed to destroying value?
- How do you analyze which activists will be successful or not?
- What are the key metrics that you and your team use to analyze them?
- What are your thoughts on what John Malone has accomplished with Liberty?
- What are some of the ways your clients are leveraging your expertise and research?